- Home >
- Partner Registration Guide
Samsung Enterprise Alliance Program Guide
Become a Member of the Samsung Enterprise Alliance Program
Click on the "Join" button below in the Partner Registration of the Samsung Enterprise Alliance Program.
SEAP is categorized into the ISV program, the SI/VAR program, and the Distributor program. Different information is required for each program, so choose the company category that suits your business.
Then please fill out the application form in detail.
After completing the application, click on the FINISH & SUBMIT button. Once you submit the application, your company will be subscribed as a Registered Member of SEAP
- Once registration is complete, a confirmation email will be sent to the partner's primary contact person (SEAP Alliance Contact).
- Registered partner members will receive an official certification letter in their email accounts.
- All companies will be given ‘registered’ membership status once registration is complete.
- If a member wants to upgrade membership status above ‘registered’ level, they are required to apply for a ‘Tier Upgrade’
- To upgrade membership to a Silver, Gold, or Platinum level, use the ‘Tier Upgrade’ menu in the Partner Registration tab.
- The information you provide in the in the Tier Upgrade section will be the basis for defining partnership level. Please provide accurate and detailed information in the application process.